• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trouble with ICC 2002 on Win XP

Pkfan100

Cricket Spectator
I am having trouble playing ICC 2002. When I go to the Main Menu, it is visibly slower, it takes ages to scroll thru the options, please can you help me !

From Ahmad

DaveyHall777

School Boy/Girl Captain
Pkfan100 said:
I am having trouble playing ICC 2002. When I go to the Main Menu, it is visibly slower, it takes ages to scroll thru the options, please can you help me !

From Ahmad
I have the same problem if I play in a window. Have you tried a full screen - I don't get any problems then.

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I used to have that problem, i found out it was the drivers for my graphics card, try updating them to some newer ones and it should fix your problem

Pkfan100

Cricket Spectator
Thanks so much Anomaly. I really appreciate your advise and it works.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

From Ahmad