• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian First class players, not used???

Bozo2c

Cricket Spectator
I've just bought ICC 2002, and am playing as Australia.
Half way through my first season a lot of players are not being used?

Players such as Blewett, Harutz , Hayden , Campbell.

Is there a way of fixing this problem or does anyone else have this problem?

Cheers, :happy:

Cloete

International Captain
Nope. Unfortunately due to lack of time/funds and practicality the makers of ICC only included the English domestic teams and International countries. The only first class games played out of England are the tour matches (Only NSW and Victoria are involved in these from Aus). So you only have a handful of state teams out of England playing about 2-4 matches a season. Very unfortunate, but you just have to live with it I guess :sad: