• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Acc

BKS

Cricket Spectator
Could anyone please tell me if there is any where i might be able to buy it.Or is there anyone is would be willing to sell me their copy. **Removed For Legal Reasons** Please tell because i really want to play the austrailan League :(

Mod Edit: Cricket Web doesn't support piracy in any way what-so-ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

ash chaulk

International Captain
ACC aint that great just buy ICC and edit everythink to make Aussie teams vs Englands or what ever countries you wanna tackle

BKS

Cricket Spectator
I hear what you are saying ash chaulk but finding a copy of ICC is not easy either and i would still much prefer ACC. Thanks anyway.