• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 97 Team Editor :(

NoMan

Cricket Spectator
Hi, I am new to the forum :)

I came across this site when i was looking for the C97 Team Editor. I looked almost everywhere on the web for it, but couldn't find one. :( I tried Chris Gin's homepage too, but it says that the file doesnt exist/file not found when i lclick the dload link for the editor. If anybody has it/has the link, plz send it to me thru mail. I'll be very thankful to you. :) My mail is noman4747@hotmail.com

And i am sorry if i posted this topic in the wrong forum/place. I am in a little hurry. plz excuse me

Andre

International Regular
Welcome to the forums, NoMan.

I had a quick look around for you and I was unable to find an editor. If you keep tuned to this thread, I'll see if I can get one.