• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket strategy game!

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No need to lie about your cousin from the states or whatever lol

It honestly looks pretty neat, and I see you've met the target already. Good luck with it :)

akshaym

Cricket Spectator
Hahah, I tried.

No need to lie about your cousin from the states or whatever lol

It honestly looks pretty neat, and I see you've met the target already. Good luck with it :)

Haha, It's not my game though, I'm just a well-wisher.
But just trying to encourage them to actually come out with it, but thank you :)

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I like the realism of scores and the fact that there is an app. I really dislike the name.

I definitely think you should contribute $750 so you can meet the inventor! I will not be contributing.