• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don Bradman Cricket 17

GingerBreadMan

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hey guys, some of you are probably aware that Don Bradman Cricket 17 came out today. I've uploaded a video of some gameplay. Check it out if you want! It's a Five5 match with the Brisbane Heat and Perth Scorchers playing.

deepakind

Cricket Spectator
What is the purpose of launching this website. Can we upload video on that website related to cricket matches and more

igorbalis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
where the **** are the averages and other stats on career mode? what is the point in dedicating hours to a career mode like a massive loser without being able to look at a load of numbers??

cnerd123

likes this
Hey guys, some of you are probably aware that Don Bradman Cricket 17 came out today. I've uploaded a video of some gameplay. Check it out if you want! It's a Five5 match with the Brisbane Heat and Perth Scorchers playing.
Mate I like your series of videos a lot, but

a) You not setting fields and
b) How often you use the word 'cheeky'

annoy me a lot :P

But seriously, good stuff! Thanks :)

GingerBreadMan

School Boy/Girl Captain
Mate I like your series of videos a lot, but

a) You not setting fields and
b) How often you use the word 'cheeky'

annoy me a lot :P

But seriously, good stuff! Thanks :)
Setting the fields would have taken a bit of time and it was my first run through. Stop being so cheeky mate :p

Blocky

Banned
Terrible buggy piece of **** to be honest.

Field Settings don't work, you apply them but the very next ball the computer might decide to change them, frustrating when you're bowling to a plan, force the mistake.
Fielders are legendary in close, pulling off catches that are impossible, but absolutely horrible in deep, not responding to the ball, letting the ball drop infront of them and throwing at the stumps every time creating overthrows
Bowling is so basic, with very little control on length (everything lands in the same spot) as well as line (can yank it to the off side, but it'll stay within a corridor)
Career mode has so many flaws, the worst of which being you can't see your combined stats over your career.
Batting wise, you can't play a leg glance, you can't play a proper cut shot, you can't play an extra cover/cover drive, you can't play a proper pull shot, etc etc etc

In summary, they've made a game that didn't bother to get the basics of cricket right, it's worse than DB 14 - but yay, they've got stadium creators. Joy.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
where the **** are the averages and other stats on career mode? what is the point in dedicating hours to a career mode like a massive loser without being able to look at a load of numbers??
Wait really? You can see the career stats in DBC14. Why'd they go and remove it?

And yeah, the field being changed automatically by the pc used to happen plenty in DBC14 as well. Shame they haven't fixed it. But it's still has always online drm, can't forget how useful that is. **** right off.

cnerd123

likes this
Good thing about DBC is that Big Ant release patches

Make enough noise about the issues with the game on their forum and there is a good chance they'll fix it

cnerd123

likes this
They didn't fix the field reset thing in DBC14 at all despite everyone hating it.
Idk about this. I remember the bug but it didn't really bother me much. I think I created and saved my own custom field, and just had to ensure that it was in place before each ball. Minor thing.

johnwiliam5946

Cricket Spectator
brought new and innovative system deliver best batting , bowling and fielding. Got career mode where you can play as pro or rookie