• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England 2050

DJellett

International Debutant
:wow: :O Geeeezzzz.......Good pair of openers you got there
(don't take this the wrong way) :lol:

Good luck...

Dylan :cool2:

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
its usually
tully
christie
koukoudaki
W. Tully (a new player ive got avg about 80 atm)
pearce
parris
hammond
liddell
eddery
some new pacer, cant remember his name
agee

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
could you possibly email me that game (if you can i will give post an email addy here, and delete it straigh after, just in case)

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
age_master said:
could you possibly email me that game (if you can i will give post an email addy here, and delete it straigh after, just in case)
I follow with that.

Hell, if you want I can email you my Indian game in 2088...

Anomaly

yeah sure guys, leave ur addys. i have a saved game of when tully is 23years old, he has 16 centuries @ avg of 94. hes currently 34 with 91 test centuries, so 100 test hundreds isnt too far off! theres loads of other good batters, and theyre all pretty young!

Anomaly

or if you like u can have my current game, but a few of the good players are gettin a bit old

BKS

Cricket Spectator
Nice team you have got there.Also I don't see the problem with playing 3 spiners after all they seem to take moore wikets anyway
so apart form taking the new ball there is not that much use for them unless they are extremly good. Anyway wounderfull team I'am sure that I will have fun with the save games. 8D

Cloete

International Captain
I played about 15 seasons on one easy game, i had players with mediocre second team averages averaging in the high 40's to 50's. I had this pace bowler with a 2nd team average of 15 who was kind of like Chivers(Although Chivers' 2nd team average is only 11)!! It was how can i say... a bit too easy ;)