• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inside the Box - New Cricket Podcast

cnerd123

likes this
That was actually a pretty decent show. Enjoyed that. Look forward to the episode reviewing the first test and talking about Jeet's selection!

Bijed

International Regular
Ooh, hadn't realised these existed until now. I'm don't follow NZ cricket especially closely, but still enjoyed listening, good work :)

Probably worth trying to get the thread moved to the Cricket Chat subforum as I'd imagine a lot more people will see it there.

cnerd123

likes this
Ooh, hadn't realised these existed until now. I'm don't follow NZ cricket especially closely, but still enjoyed listening, good work :)

Probably worth trying to get the thread moved to the Cricket Chat subforum as I'd imagine a lot more people will see it there.
Just ftr, Jake and I would consider this as crossing on our turf and we won't hesitate to declare war on you. Just ask the Geek and Friends podcast.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Just ftr, Jake and I would consider this as crossing on our turf and we won't hesitate to declare war on you. Just ask the Geek and Friends podcast.
Is this forum not allowed to endorse more than one podcast? :P