• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

my game with nz

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
I am stuggling.I have trouble winning against even the minnows.I win the odd test,but I have never won a series.I was recently defeated (white washed,actually)against zimbabwe in an odi series and also lost the 3-test series 2-0.

I need tips.Mcmillan is starting to do ok,but my bowling sucks.Vettori and tuffey are doing o.k,but they arent special.Jarrod englefield is 23 (I think)and is not amazing,but he is promising.I am in year 2007.

Advice needed.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
David Kelly is a good opener, he has already scored 2 double centuries with a test average of about 45.

I agree about the bowlers though, all of them averaging over 40, except Vettori who has been my best. You have to struggle with the average bowlers and hope that some great youth bowler pops up, and soon.