• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC2002 patch

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
I just reinstalled ICC2002 on my computer but I cannot reinstall the patch (version 1.01). I have the patch file and the patchengine.exe file in my directory but it gives a checksum error when i run the program. Can someone possibly post the patched DLL's in this thread, here is output from my original log file. I reckon these are the files that need updating. Maybe someone could put all this files in a zip folder and post it somwhere on cricket web (since the empire server is no longer up). Without the patch it doesn't let you play the finals of the triangular tournaments and my game got stuck in 2013.

log file output:

Patching [ACL.dll]
Patching [CrEngAndHigh.dll]
Patching [CrGameEngine.dll]
Patching [CrHigh.dll]
Patching [Cricket.exe]
Patching [CrickMan.dll]
Patching [CrManAndEng.dll]
Patching [CrNetwork.dll]
Patching [CrTypes.dll]
Patching [DDW.dll]
Patching [Global.dll]
Patching [Packer.dll]
Finished. :( :( :( :O :O

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
Okay, I've gotten a hold of the updated DLL's. A number of people have contacted me wanting the patched files, so here they are. Just replace your old ICC files with these.

Attachments

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
Just thought I'd bring this post back up since I've received several emails about the download link being broken. It worked for me just now. :)

Xaxerian

Cricket Spectator
Amazing stuff. I'm downloading it right now.

Are the players and stats, i.e. the database, updated or it just a normal patch?

EnglishSean

Cricket Spectator
Is this just for ICC 2002 or can it be used for ICC 2000? If not does anyone know where i can get the patch for ICC 2000?

dinu23

International Debutant
check the empire web site

u can check empire interactive web site or use a search engine to find the ICC2000 patch

EnglishSean

Cricket Spectator
Is it just me or does the Empire Interactive site not have ICC stuff anymore, before i found this site i couldnt find anything for ICC 2000 anymore :(