• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Frustrating Draw!

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
I just played the most frustrating draw. Captaining India in 2005, I was set 183 to win in 3 hours against Australia at Delhi in the 1st test. I got off to a slow start but Tendulkar and Sehwag got the target down to 11 runs off the last over. I scored 10...

Attachments

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
Just completed that same series as above. What an end to the series. I was set a world record 510 for victory after Australia had batted well into the 4th day of the 3rd test at Mumbai. With only 4 sessions to get the target I started slowly hoping for a draw. But a remarkable 224 run partnership by Tendulkar and Dravid brought the target within reach, with 145 needed from the last session. A blistering 82 from 88 balls from Sehwag sealed the Aussies fate as India got home with 6 wickets and 3 overs to spare. After countless games of ICC, definitely my most satisfying performance. I'll post the shots again in the records thread.

Attachments