• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Backyard Cricket (New game, early development)

airheadnerd

Cricket Spectator
Hi everyone

I've been creating a free form action cricket engine for a while now and would love some feedback. So far I've only produced videos of the batting, although the early work on the bowling side felt good too.

The game is built for customizable playing conditions and rules. Right now I'm just trying to perfect the batting controls. Once the controls are right the idea is that you can build your own backyards and either post them live or send them to friends as challenges.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmpxGcSYplIIlX3GAkuk68Q

Thanks everyone. Hope you like the videos and the concept.

- Ed

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully the fake name given to Sri Lanka's best batsmen to avoid licensing fees is Kumar Sankakkara

vijayandrson

Cricket Spectator
1)A new ball shall be found; and
2) Should a new ball be found, the batsman who lost the previous ball will no longer be allowed to bat; and
3) Should no new balls be available, all players shall gather in front of the BBQ and remind the batsman what a terrible human being they are.