• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India vs Pakistan - ICC 2014 around 1982 era - five test series 2-2 so far.

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
1st test scorecard.jpg2nd test scorecard.jpg3rd test scorecard.jpg3rd test update.jpg4th test lineup.jpg4th test scorecard.jpg2015-07-30_00003.jpgActin shot 1.jpgAction shot 2.jpgaction shot 3.jpgaction shot.jpgPakistan line up 1st test.jpg

Photos and scorecards from the current five test series - one test to go. With the classic team lineup available on ICC 2014 i tried to get as close as i could. Pakistan dominate the first two tests with India fighting back hard.

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
Fifth test result and series averages

5th Test score.jpgIndia ave 1.jpgIndia ave 2.jpgPAK 1 averages.jpgPak 2 averages.jpgseries results.jpg
View attachment 22216View attachment 22217View attachment 22218View attachment 22219View attachment 22220View attachment 22221View attachment 22222View attachment 22223View attachment 22224View attachment 22225View attachment 22226View attachment 22227

Photos and scorecards from the current five test series - one test to go. With the classic team lineup available on ICC 2014 i tried to get as close as i could. Pakistan dominate the first two tests with India fighting back hard.