• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

old cricket dvds for swap/sale

del71music

Cricket Spectator
Alright everyone

I'm a new member, and am wondering if anybody wants to sell and/or swap old cricket highlights they've got? I'm particularly looking for pre 2005 stuff. Obviously classics like Packer WSC would be fantastic, but I'm realistic that that will not be owned by most people. I am also looking for footage from SILK CUT ALLROUNDERS CHALLENGE 1984-1987 tournaments. Again, not the most common obv. But even just stuff like 1988, 1991 and 1989/90 England v West Indies tests/odis, 1995/6 England tour of South Africa, England v NZ internationals (esp tests) in 1990, 1991/2 and 1986, and 1990/91 and 1989 Ashes series.

I have some games too. I have every single day's play of every single England home international from 2005 to present day, a few away matches before 2010, and some old BBC footage, full highlights, of various county odi matches eg 1981 B+H final Surrey v Somerset, 1991 Natwest final Hants v Surrey (55 mins for that one), and various sunday league games.

If yr interested in selling and swapping, please email me yr match lists to delmeisterlegendxxx7@gmail.

look forward to yr replies

DEL