• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lineup and roster update

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
We've just completed a major update for Cricket 2004...

Features:
- International lineups and rosters fixed
- County rosters and lineups updated for 2004 season
- Shane Warne and Lance Klusener added
- Another bats update including Indian and Pakistan bats (in conjunction with 2GB Bat Pack v.2)
- Many more correct bats added for Eng/Aus/SA/NZ/SL/WI/India/Pakistan/Zim

Get them now from www.cricket2004.co.uk

anzac

International Debutant
I'm pretty sure I've got the update, but I want to update it further re the likes of Franklin etc & make some alterations to player stats & skills etc.........

the question I have got is how to I go about changing a player's bowling stats - eg some of the bowlers stats read something like 64/6 instead of visa versa - I can change the first figures but not the second & end up with 6/6.......

it also says that you can basically only edit a player once - so how do we go about keeping their stats / skills etc up to date?????

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
anzac said:
I'm pretty sure I've got the update, but I want to update it further re the likes of Franklin etc & make some alterations to player stats & skills etc.........

the question I have got is how to I go about changing a player's bowling stats - eg some of the bowlers stats read something like 64/6 instead of visa versa - I can change the first figures but not the second & end up with 6/6.......

it also says that you can basically only edit a player once - so how do we go about keeping their stats / skills etc up to date?????

The problem with bowlers stats is a bug and is one of the major problems we've encountered trying to make the player editor. The other is the sheer scale, there are a lot of attributes to crack values for and it's going to take a while.

There is another way of changing a players stats without the player editor.
1. Base copy the player and make changes
2. Add them to database over their original
3. Open your hex editor and copy the bytes for the created player
4. Paste these over the hex of the original player
5. Go to team management and delete the created player

The problem with this is that it's cumbersome and easy to corrupt your roster.pak if done wrong.