• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Upcoming Cricket Career RPG game for iOS/Android

cpr

International Coach
Funnily enough worst mistake I made was buying a coin pack (don't mind spending £3 in a game that's enjoyable and isn't trying to rip you off by making it impossible to play without). Allowed me to upgrade the bat to halfway, and just dominate from there. Now I tend to earn enough coin each game to start the next one with about 200-250, so i can upgrade to same point and rake in coins again.....

Only play as a batsman (i've never been a fan of bowling in any cricket game, just don't find it that fun...), career batting average 103, highest score 190*. Beat that Chris Gayle...

cnerd123

likes this
i paid to unlock allrounder mode. good fun smashing 50 odd before taking 5 for nothing to seal the game.