• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Online Cricket Games

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Battrick seems to throw up a lot of hat-tricks and crazy bowling performances. My opening bowler just picked up 9-1-30-8, including a hat-trick. There were hat-tricks in both innings of my first game, so that makes it three innings, three hat-tricks so far... :wacko:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
i won 2...im leading the table now..the only team whih won twice :) with big fixures to :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Just came home from a gig, see that I've just lost a wicket. Still, 124/1 after 23.3 overs, got the other team all out for 258 (after they were 209/2), looks like I might win :)

cricketboy29

International Regular
how do you hit in flash cricket when its on the legside, or on middle. I can drive, but everytime, tis on leg, i get out.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Major lower order collapse. 248/5 becomes 251. :(
Seems to happen a lot in Battrick.

Top of the table after two games now, only team unbeaten so far. :) The other team were doing OK at 205/4 after about 45 overs, before Gillespie destroyed them. Their bottom five all made ducks, four of them golden. All out for 216 after 48.3 overs in the end.

Cuss again anchored the innings, hitting 93* (120), after his 122 last week. Lost the other opener for one, but no real problems after Berry played a captain's knock with 64 (105). Ended up passing them in the 44th over for an easy win.

Gillespie (9.3-1-30-8) obviously Man of the Match, but good performances also from Cuss, Berry and economical spells from most of the bowlers.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have a team on CM on the Beefy and Yorker servers, seems like the spinners always get incredibly economical figures, almost regardless of the pitch - won all 4 games so far.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
My Battrick team seems to be improving, 2 wins on a trot!

This time we put the opposition in and conceded 336-3 with both openers scoring tons, then we got 337-2 from 44-4 overs with both openers scoring tons :p