• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Best Cricket Game Ever

sairabanu

Cricket Spectator
The first match of Twenty20 World Cup 2016 in India between super eight test cricketing nations is the most best cricket game ever I think we can watch live matches at of T20 WC 2016. You should watch the recording of the final match.

Last edited:

sugamsahu4

Cricket Spectator
Already over ICC :p Can't wait for VIVO IPL 2016

The first match of Twenty20 World Cup 2016 in India between super eight test cricketing nations is the most best cricket game ever I think we can watch live matches at of T20 WC 2016. You should watch the recording of the final match.
The matches have been pretty exciting for Team India. Le's see what do they have to show in the VIVO IPL 2016. Also, VIVO is hosting a super exciting Dubsmash contest and VIVO IPL Finale ticket are waiting to be won. I have already participated. Ye'll should also try your luck.

Last edited:

Ericsixer

Cricket Spectator
The best cricket game according to me is Ashes 2013 for PC.
I'm not sure if it was called Ashes but yes the one I played was on PC too. Way before 2013. You had to tap the arrow key furiously for the bowler to bowl fast lol Great game nonetheless. I wish I knew the name. The graphics were like 8 bit lol Fun as hell though.

wicketmaiden

Cricket Spectator
My vote goes firmly with an old SNES classic - super international cricket.

Simple but fun as hell to this day. It's graphics may suck but I love this game to this day.

I've heard good things about the Ashes '14 game on PS4, but never played.

andmark

International Captain
Being subjective, Brian Lara/Shane Warne 2005 was great for me. It did a great job of teaching the player the history of the game with its past games missions. Like, I wonder how many players of it first heard of Fred Spofforth through that game?

In terms of actually replicating cricket and allowing the players to do fairly sophisticated tactics and play though, the Don Bradman game is the best in that regard.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Despite being woefully ancient by today's standards, the shots on BLC/SWC '99 are still the most realistic looking.

Jessica343

Cricket Spectator
I play many Online Games of Cricket, Golf, Fighting on Mobile. Play store have many Online Games which people like to play.