• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling issues

SHALE

Cricket Spectator
Ok i swear the computer cheats.

When i bowl the seam movement is negligible and when the computer bowls he seams it like half a meter...(on a green wicket)

I bowl a leg cutter with the little cursor as far left as it will go and still it goes straight ( ON A GREEN PITCH MAN!) also i find that the computer can bowl faster than me. am i not doing somethoing right or what ?

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
I agree, bowling is pretty hard. The cpu is very quick to play through the leg side as well. It seems that they either leave every delivery outside off or clip you through leg.

Last edited:

Scribbller

Cricket Spectator
Just forget the techniques you used in cricket2002, look at it from the prespective of watching a match on television and see where the ball should be pitched to trouble the batsman and use custom fields.

http://forums.cricket2004.co.uk for detailed feedback.