• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help!!!!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Problem...with cricket 2004.

I have met all the system requirements, but for some strange reason the game runs REEEEEEEALLY slow. (This is PC)

It sorta goes frame-by-frame, if you know what i mean. Please help.

Please.:( :(

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Update your PC! I had this with a game once (I can't remember which), set it up on our XP, and hey presto it worked.

Rich2001

International Captain
There was a simalar problem with Cricket 2002 - There was a improvemnt if you fiddled about with the game options like turn off video screens and lessen a couple of other bits.

Sorry but I never had to do it so can't remember it excatly, so have a fiddle and see how you go.

NikhilN

International Regular
exit everything you are running or the display options are not right.you might have to change the display options

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
sachintendulkar said:
exit everything you are running or the display options are not right.you might have to change the display options
Which display options?