• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help With ICC 2000

NikhilN

International Regular
I have ICC 2000 for my psx and I really and I mean really suck at this game... I get like 3 out of 10 wins.do you think you can give me some tips on this game cause i could really use some help?

NikhilN

International Regular
I will also post how and what I am doing in the game.

I just started a new game with India and my first test is with Zimbabwe and this is my squad for the first test and my score for the first inning

S Ganguly LBW b Streak 38
S Ramesh LBW b Streak 43
S Tendulkar c Flower b Olonga 118
R Dravid LBW b Strang 59
V Kambli c Campbell b Streak 27
J Arunkumar b Olonga 168
M Azharuddin rtrd ht 26
A Agarkar b Streak 30
A Kumble LBW b Streak 1
J Srinath c Flower b Mbangwa
H Singh not out 37

Extras(nb8,w4,b15,lb5) 32

Total (9wkts,212 ovrs) 579

Innings ended at 12:33 pm day 3

I think I did good for once... I will post result for the second inning soon

NikhilN

International Regular
there wont be a 2 inning... for once i won.zimbabwe got all out at 51 and i gave them the follow on and they got all out at 333.I finally won