• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking for a specific cricket ball type

Crick

Cricket Spectator
Hi, I've been looking for a ball like one i already have but not having any luck so thought id try here, I got the cricket ball for £2 from a JJB when it was closing down but now the ball has split open but I cannot seem to find a similar one anywhere.

It's dark red like a test match ball (I dont mind which colour) and has a slight rubber feel to it while inside is spongy but not as soft as a sponge. The stitching isn't real, it's the same rubber feel like the ball itself.

It is heavier than a tennis ball but lighter than a traditional cricket ball that has cork inside and also very hard compared.
I've come across an "air ball" but it's too light cause its just filled with air.

Any ideas?