• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 2004.... Dec to Feb.....(PS2)

triplejapp

Cricket Spectator
will there be any difference between the cricket 2004 Dec release and the Feb release.........do you think the bugs in the PS2 version be fixed before the Feb release

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Good-I don't want a picture of some Aussie crackpot celebrating yet another jammy wicket on the front of my case:D

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
halsey said:
Good-I don't want a picture of some Aussie crackpot celebrating yet another jammy wicket on the front of my case:D
I thought you would have been used to it by now.:D

Merry Christmas:D :D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
He also has more "character" than the staffs of all 18 counties put together... :P

Who's it gonna be, then?

Sorry, more late-night-brain-fade.

Freddie!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
Vaughan's tied to the MVCM franchise isn't he?
It's not a franchise as such is it - wouldn't have thought he'd be as stupid as to get tied to a 1 game firm?

triplejapp

Cricket Spectator
i registered at www.planetcricket.net/forums but i am not able to enter the cricket forum.... any one know why?....iam able to log in

BTW....if there was a sticky thread here for 'Reviews of cricket 2004' done by forum members...it would be a lot better