• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 2004.... Dec to Feb.....(PS2)

triplejapp

Cricket Spectator
anyone got the latest release of cricket 2004?....if yes....do you find any improvements from the last year release of cricket 2004?:cool2:

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
I'm hearing conflicting stories about this. Some people think some bugs have been fixed and others don't.
Here are some things to try if you have the UK PC version:
Start a game with a custom lineup; save and load; autoplay to the second innings and see if the team is the one you picked or not
Play a 50 over match with the default fields and see how many runouts you get
Play a test match and check if there is a fielder walking on the pitch for the first delivery to a new batsman (usually when a few wickets down)
See how many byes and edges for 4 through your keeper you get

These bugs vary even in the Aus release, some people seem to have it worse than others.

intrancer

Cricket Spectator
a few bugs fixed ps2

hey i got the uk ps2 version the lineup bug is gone and tested the boundary bug i belive thats fixed too i set up my fielders near the boundary and bowled wide and full for every catch near teh boundary it was out and none were given for 6

triplejapp

Cricket Spectator
what about the other bugs, for instance the keeper waiting for the ball to be thrown to him....even though the ball is a couple of yards away from him....

pls list the pros and cons...:cool2:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Relating to an earlier post..

IMO BLC is far better than Cricket 2004.... Sadly...

The runout bug is by far the worst bug I have ever seen in a computer game...

I dont think this game was tested at all... not even a tiny bit....

spofta

Banned
hey Can any1 tell me if u can unlock teams on cricket 2004? and how to do it please. PC OR PS2. PS2 preferably. CHEERS

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
This didn't work for me but it's been verified by various other people:

To Get Shane Warne: Go to a test series and play as Australia vs India in India and
open the batting with Glenn Mcgrath then make more then 10 runs with him
and Richie will say "Got Him" then next time you play Shane Warne will be in the
squad.

Umair316

Cricket Spectator
Hey friends, I live in USA, and I am anxiously waiting to play Cricket 2004.

How is the game different from PS2 compared to PC?
Do patches improve the game?

And are there any NTSC versions available?

blackcapsrule

State 12th Man
Umair316 said:
Hey friends, I live in USA, and I am anxiously waiting to play Cricket 2004.

How is the game different from PS2 compared to PC?
Do patches improve the game?

And are there any NTSC versions available?
Patches improve the game 99.99999%

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cricket 2004 is a disaster.

Graphics are riduculous. U can get better games than this on ur cell phone :huh: