• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In search of someone willing

Jager

International Debutant
After three months of selecting teams in the ATG World XI's thread, we have created 27 teams.

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/56705-atg-world-xis-game.html

We planned on simming a tournament between the sides we selected. Unfortunately due to difficult circumstances our planned simmer was forced to pull out.

Does anyone have International Test Cricket and would be willing to simulate perhaps a game a day? I am willing to collate all the statistics for it, which would eliminate most of the boring and hard work from the process.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I am willing to collate all the statistics for it, which would eliminate most of the boring and hard work from the process.

Marc arranged for me to do that already. I just have to know who to send the file off to basically.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Coming from you, I'd be lying if this didn't set off some alarm in me, Rob
:laugh:

It'll only take me about ten minutes. Whoever runs it will have to go through and set everyone's batting position/bowling style though. It would've been just as quick to set up CWPL if I didn't decide to incorporate batting strike rates and bowling economy rates this season; bit off more than I could chew there.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

It'll only take me about ten minutes. Whoever runs it will have to go through and set everyone's batting position/bowling style though. It would've been just as quick to set up CWPL if I didn't decide to incorporate batting strike rates and bowling economy rates this season; bit off more than I could chew there.
Is it really a six month job though? By the time you get the thing done we'll be drafting again because all the stats will be useless.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is it really a six month job though? By the time you get the thing done we'll be drafting again because all the stats will be useless.
Haha nah it really isn't.

I'd say I'd get it done when I sent off this other database to Marcuss, but it's got to the point where I cop **** for even saying I'll do something before I even have the chance to fail to deliver. I'm betting off saying nothing.

Jager

International Debutant
Hoping you're still keen PEWS/Marcuss. If so, we'll get things started ASAP.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's official. Got a job with regular hours and free evenings now. I can do it.

Jager

International Debutant
Great news for you personally, congratulations. Are you okay to sort out the data with PEWS?

Really looking forward to this - if you want, you could send me the scorecards and I will do a write-up telling the story or each match and post them

Bishnu Aryal

Cricket Spectator
Is it really a six month job though, by the time you get the thing done we'll be drafting again because all the stats will be useless.