• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain 2012 - Released

James

Cricket Web Owner
International Cricket Captain 2012 has been released with a bunch of new features in this version. There is a full two-day trial of the game you can download to see what you think of the game.

Visit our International Cricket Captain 2012 section for more.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I like the following:
- Save retired player statistics
- New player types, including one-day and twenty over specific openers.
- Bowler strike rates bring another selection tool to help you select your team.

The rest of the new features don't provide much.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I like the following:
- Save retired player statistics
- New player types, including one-day and twenty over specific openers.
- Bowler strike rates bring another selection tool to help you select your team.

The rest of the new features don't provide much.
Haven't downloaded it yet and given it a test run but I love the sound of those features, especially the saved statistics. Looks like the IPL's been added so hopefully other domestic competitions, cough New Zealand cough, are added by the next version.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Got my ICC 2012 disk in the mail today, was a bit harder to find a website selling this year's version and shipping it overseas so pleased to add it to the collection. Very keen to explore the new features.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
iOS version is a piece of crap. Got a iPad 4 and it can’t save a game. I have deleted the app and put it back on over 10 times, closed all programmes, tried everything and everytime I save a game and then try and load said game, the game crashes. Piece of crap cost me 45RMB as well. :@

Having email support integrated a into the start menu was probably a give way that all is not well with this current version. Hope they update it and sort this issue out.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Personally never had issues with the iOS version while I still had an iPhone. Wish they'd release it for the Android.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Undefeated so far in the 2015 season, despite my batting doing their best to lose it. Twice now I've defended ~130 - once in a Championship match, the other in a one-dayer. Then in the other match I've played I bowled a side out for 90 in the fourth innings.