• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach 2012 - Released

James

Cricket Web Owner
Cricket Coach 2012 has been released with a bunch of new features in this version. There is a full two-day trial of the game you can download to see what you think of the game.

Visit our Cricket Coach 2012 section for more.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Will be interesting to give this a trial and see how it compares to ICC. Good for competition between the two franchises.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Looks interesting, but wasted my entire trial trying to find a job starting as unemployed. Obviously you wouldnt be given the India gig, but I couldn't even get in with Fiji and Chittagong as coach? One of the things I've enjoyed with Football Management games is starting from the bottom and working up.. But not being able to land any job at all is quite a major bug

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Had a go with my trial over the weekend. The beauty of ICC is that I can play endless seasons and always be challenged and entertained, but after a couple of days of Cricket Coach I'm not really motivated to keep playing it and wouldn't buy it. Results were pretty realistic (besides being 6/30 in a T20 vs the West Indies and still winning) but it didn't quite have the spark of ICC. Graphics also pretty average. A tremendous statistical base but even that was a bit overkill for my liking.

Cricket CoachDB

U19 Debutant
Looks interesting, but wasted my entire trial trying to find a job starting as unemployed. Obviously you wouldnt be given the India gig, but I couldn't even get in with Fiji and Chittagong as coach? One of the things I've enjoyed with Football Management games is starting from the bottom and working up.. But not being able to land any job at all is quite a major bug
It's a bit late for you now, but for the information of others, the way to do it is to start with a high profile job (EG England) and then resign on day one: your enhanced reputation will mean you have a much better chance of getting any jobs that come up.

And yes, I am the DB manager: work is ongoing apace to update all the Aussie squads for the 12/13 season and reappraise all the County squads. New Zealand is just about done. We've recently completely updated the Vanuatu, Gibraltar and Japan player ratings (lots of new Vanuatuans, if that is indeed what they're called!). A team-by-team U19 WC appraisal is ongoing at the same time (and yes, you can manage any Test U19 side, as well as your County U19's).

Unlike ICC, this DB can be downloaded at any time and dropped into the game.