• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NP Cricket Simulator: Updated Version (16-04-2020)

ycbadboy2003

Cricket Spectator
Awesome Work mate, the game is smashing, im just a little concerned with the extra :wacko: they seem a bit extra!!! But I am sure thats just a minor adjusment,keep up the great work :D and im lookin foward to seeing the end product....

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
age_master said:
ive had movement between 25-32, turn about 10-15 and bounce about 90 from memory
I meant Kears' - yours were *just about* in range of reality but Dave's were nothing close.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Clarke needs 5 runs off 3 overs, with McGrath at the other end:

1st ball:

47.1 MP Vaughan to MJ Clarke, one run, on the stumps, full length, tries to work the ball away, gets it through the inner ring

5th:

47.5 MP Vaughan to GD McGrath, OUT!, on the stumps, full length, sets himself to strike the ball with fury, straight up in the air, caught by Trescothick

Never saw that one coming :confused:.

Even if they are Aussies, batsmen need brains.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I have written several lines of code to suggest to tailenders that you don't do that - but I guess rabbits do stupid things now and again. Witness that Tait shot for evidence.

If it happens regularly then I'll start to worry.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Harmison was last man out, but for some reason he came back to face the rest of the over then went off again and we were then all out. :wacko:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
This one's weird. It's happened to a few people now and I'm not sure why - have an idea how I can arrest it, though.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Tom Halsey said:
Why is everything 'slightly full'? Even when it should be on a good length?
Either a) Brett Lee is bowling or b) I've made a typo. Does it realise that short balls are short?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
Either a) Brett Lee is bowling or b) I've made a typo. Does it realise that short balls are short?
I'm not sure tbh. Also, in the Editor, can we have a 'variation' stat? Because that's what makes some bowlers great.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
You're good at coding. I'm not. Work it out yourself! :p

TBH I haven't got a clue, but it'd be great for the game if the commentary read that Murali was bowling someone with a doosra, so it'd be much appreciated.