• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NP Cricket Simulator: Updated Version (16-04-2020)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Robertinho said:
And Neil, tell me how, with the bar moved almost as far outside off as it could, it was outside leg? I ignore the pictures as they don't even fit within the bar thing sometimes, but then I go by the picture, yet still it's completely wacked.
a) You're pitching it halfway down the track
b) It's Shaun Tait

cpr

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
a) You're pitching it halfway down the track
b) It's Shaun Tait
Surely if you had Shaun Tait pitch halfway down the track outside off it'd end up around 3rd slip?

Gonna have a look at this now, will give feedback, but well done for even making a game, far more than i could do.

Phoenix

Cricket Spectator
I would like to congratule you on the effort you have put in to making this game for all of us to play. I must admit I have only acted out one match with the Demo but even from that I could tell that the game had potential, which could easily be fulfiled.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
cpr said:
Surely if you had Shaun Tait pitch halfway down the track outside off it'd end up around 3rd slip?
Yeah, but I think the point he was making, was the fact that Shaun Tait is inaccurate. You may have attempted to bowl outside off, but with Tait it could go anywhere.

chooka_nick said:
Any progress Neil?
Guess not..

It was looking like the makings of a quality simulator (even in it's demo form, I still prefer it for one day matches over the likes of VC4 and Total Cricket..), I'd hate to see it fade into oblivion.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Teaching practice eats life and spare time. Its development always has been on-and-off and no doubt I'll hit a good mood before long.

Josh

International Regular
I've tried downloading and keep receiving in-game errors. Could someone point me in the right direction, please??

Josh

International Regular
I've tried downloading most of them and keep getting the same errors. Is there a specific order I need to download them in or is there one zip file that would get me the required files??

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
That one ZIP file *should* include everything - make sure you extract it all to the same folder, rather than just running the EXE?

Josh

International Regular
Yes, I am extracting the files each time I try to download them, however the errors are still appearing.