• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team Editing in C2004??

Langeveldt

Soutie
Hi all

If there are no SA provincial sides in C2004, then I would really like to edit the teams, you can do such things in the FIFA series (not sure if you still can).. Do stuff like edit kit and team names etc...

Will any of this be possible in C2004? Or is there any capabilities for third party software that could do it??

Many thanks

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
Hi all

If there are no SA provincial sides in C2004, then I would really like to edit the teams, you can do such things in the FIFA series (not sure if you still can).. Do stuff like edit kit and team names etc...

Will any of this be possible in C2004? Or is there any capabilities for third party software that could do it??

Many thanks
In cricket 2004 thread it says you can edit players AND teams

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i doubt if you can add new teams.. i know the edit feature is there.. but that i really hope you can make new players etc for a team and still have like a limit number of points so that you cant make superhuman teams ..

Langeveldt

Soutie
lord_of_darkness said:
i doubt if you can add new teams.. i know the edit feature is there.. but that i really hope you can make new players etc for a team and still have like a limit number of points so that you cant make superhuman teams ..
yeah, maybe with more points becoming available as you achieve more in the game?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
god thats one thing i hate about all the cricket games..

yes at the start it sounds good.. but after sometime the commentary gets really painful and hard to stand.. my brother remembers all the comms and just goes on and on..

I wish in C2004 they get a group of good current commentators and add a whole lot of variety into it..

Any news on the Comm?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey, how do you go about editing the field in C2004? I've managed to highlight one player and move him around, but once you put him in the right place how do you choose someone else?

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Press the C button (in your manual incidentally)
Just an on-topic update:
Team replacement has now been accomplished successfully. Hong Kong and UAE were added in an Asia Cup Patch, USA are to be added for an ICC Champions Trophy Patch and cricket2004.co.uk are also working on an NZ domestic patch.