• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Purchasing ITC through PayPal?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It took them quite a while to realise I'd purchased a copy when I did it, and IIRC the bloke told me that he doesn't check that email much or something when he finally did. I may have even had to email him personally to get it happening. Wasn't a quick and easy process anyway, and that was a few years ago now, so I imagine it'll be even slower these days.

If you can prove to me that you have indeed bought it I'll send you a copy, but I'm not sure how you'd do that exactly.

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
Pretty disappointed that it's not compatible with certain versions of Windows.
A waste of money in my case.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Pretty disappointed that it's not compatible with certain versions of Windows.
A waste of money in my case.
It's compatible with every version of Windows; you just have to download certain upgrades off the site. I've got it to work with every version from '98 through to 7.

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
It's compatible with every version of Windows; you just have to download certain upgrades off the site. I've got it to work with every version from '98 through to 7.
What about windows 7 things, for example 64bit?