• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ICC Bangladesh Challenge

MrPrez

International Debutant
Basically, the challenge is this:
Start off managing Bangladesh and see how good you can make them. You can use any stock version of International Cricket Captain (ie 2005, III etc) but obviously must use the standard squads.

Anyone in?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator

I was a little bit disappointed after collapsing from 478/4 with a stack of allrounders in the tail, but it proved to be more than sufficient.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
If I was to play Bangladesh again I would build my side around the following players:

Ahmed (wicketkeeper/batsman)
Abedin (retires after one or two seasons)
Bashar (the only batsman who will reliably score 50's)
Combination of Hasan/Islam/A Sunny/E Sunny/Razzak/Rafique

I had no success with any of the existing Bangladesh pace bowlers. Best wait for the regens if playing this for the long-haul.

MrPrez

International Debutant
I play 2007 (better known as III, I think) and on that one there is a host of gun spinners. The two Sunny's, Arafat, Shuvo etc.