• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New PBEM on the cards

Which teams shall be chosen to be managed

• Countys/States

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Countrys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I am thinking about sstting up a pbem league using vc4

any suggestions and hints will be noted

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I would suggest a different simming program (WCC experiences show VC4's flaws)

I would also suggest Countries, since WCC already covers Conty / States.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I could use the 10 countrys except AUS and have 2 AUS sides eg.
Team 1 S.Waugh Team2 A.Gilchrist

What do you think

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Mate I stick by my original point. We already have all these cricket sims, only WCC and to a lesser extent League of the Ages used consistantly. I think WCC is good as the only PBEM.

Also Jamee what is you email/hotmail?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
This idea maybe scrapped I think a good Idea would be some WCC out of season Tests/ODI?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Neil,I know about the A-S S I ment tests as in English players against Indian players as INDvENG

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
We've discussed it before - due to the imbalance of teams from locations (and the lacking nationality of all the regens) it's probably not viable.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate i think u will struggle

being a wcc board member and part of the league of ages, youw ill struggle to get anyone fairdinkum and keen, and seeing most ppl are involved in wcc dont think it will run for toooo long.

just my opinion

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks bugs and every1 else
I have scrapped this idea and may carry on just being plane old Free Stat asst.Manager

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate i am sure if your involved long enough a team will arise nd u will be more than just an assistant

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
This idea has been scrapped bugs that should have said for now

Please may a mod. close it

EDIT: As requested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.