• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach vs. ICC

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
Which one do you thing is a better cricket simulation game? International Cricket Captain or Cricket Coach? Both have got some cool features but which one do you think is worth buying?

Hooper

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
ICC is original and the best.

CC is to buggy still but overall I think it looks better and def has more potential.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
ICC 2005 the best game of this type ever made for my money. Never enjoyed the sequels as much for some reason.

Cricket Coach has lots of promise, but it's all style and no substance.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
ICC for sure.

Actually gives you a challenge to win, whereas with CC you don't have to do anything and can still win matches. CC though, does have greater choice in teams to coach.

Regan

Cricket Spectator
ICC is a lot better imo. I even have the iPhone versions. A great game, lots of hours wasted on it. The NZ domestic comp would add a whole new dimension if it were to be added. Unfortunately I doubt it'll end up in the game anytime soon.