• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

postal order

triplejapp

Cricket Spectator
anyone know where i can order cricket 2002 ps2 through postal order.... know any websites? online stores?.... pls help. Thanx.

Don

State Vice-Captain
um what currency does the online store use.i would really like to kno since it has cricket 2002.

Don

State Vice-Captain
ok thank u very much.so that means i have to multiply the price by 10 to get the price in my currenecy

James

Cricket Web Owner
Don said:
ok thank u very much.so that means i have to multiply the price by 10 to get the price in my currenecy
No problem - thanks for supporting Cricket Web by ordering through the Online Store :)

Don

State Vice-Captain
well i just got the exchange for the pound in my country its 11 dollars so im gonna have to save up a bit more to buy this game.um can u tell me what shipping to trinidad would cost

James

Cricket Web Owner
Don said:
well i just got the exchange for the pound in my country its 11 dollars so im gonna have to save up a bit more to buy this game.um can u tell me what shipping to trinidad would cost
£4.00 :)

Don

State Vice-Captain
ok that takes the bill to $374TT. i have a question.do i have to pay with pounds or can i pay with foreign currency?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Work through the ordering process and you'll see the methods of payment. Credit Card is the preferred method but checks, etc can be organised I believe.