• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's the best?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
amazing cricket hmm ive never played that !

gotta download it now !!

hey i love the itc games they are mean as too bad they arent shareware :-(

btw dan also helps make the ICC 2000/2001 games too so we have to worship him lol ( i think )

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The best simulation of cricket available via shareware is International Test Cricket. It's only let down by lack of one day matches, and a couple of minor annoyances (have to quit program to start a new game etc), apart from that though its top notch, a definite must have for cricket fans.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Behlol said:
I think Cricket Sim 2004 would be the best when it is completed.For now its Cricket Career
Lol thanks for that...but mine isn't Shareware :mellow: At least I think it isn't :happy:

the_axe

Cricket Spectator
Cricket Player Manager for sure!!!

Go to the freeware section and download CPM4. you will see it is easily the best cricket game. The most addictive and fun! Most of those other games like "cricket career" are based on this awesome game.

The full version is on there now, so go check it out!

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
the_axe said:
Go to the freeware section and download CPM4. you will see it is easily the best cricket game. The most addictive and fun! Most of those other games like "cricket career" are based on this awesome game.
The full version is on there now, so go check it out!
the game is fantastic u have fun when u play it

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
I downloaded it and got something different from the screenshot, I got what looked like a 1950 antique that looked like the programmer was smoking something.

the_axe

Cricket Spectator
Can't judge a book by its cover :)

Can't judge a book by its cover :)

i know it looks bad, but its fun.