• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Limitations in the code, Nikhi.

It gets confused when the numbers get too high and overloads itself.

I have a player with 140 FC wickets and 750 Test wickets atm, because FC overloads at 2048 and starts again.

PommieMacGill

State Regular
yeah thats right Neil, thanks. sachintendulakr get your facts right before you call me a liar, i have never and will never cheat or edit anything to do with ICC. I totally resent you calling me a liar :!(

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
This is my one day record (no cheating this time :P)

Brilliant last 10 or so overs... (136 runs from them if I count correctly...)

The guys innings...He was dropped on 2...At one stage he was 50 from 102

The total innings.

By the way, the player (Dixit) is just 26 has 4000 runs in both forms of cricket and will probably be one of the best players I have had (following a past captain named Williams...)

Cloete

International Captain
Talk about a good debut season!!! This is the most wickets any bowler has ever got for me in a season!!! Have a look at Ian Chivers :D

ok my attachment stuffed up... i'll post it again.

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The best i had was playing my South African game, a youth player scored 300 on Test debut... I had a screenshot but because the stupid work computer has had the "A" drive disabled i can't get it so bloody annoying.....

Cloete

International Captain
here is the mysterious attachment

and blewy... i was more so talking about his season. 167 wickets is the most a bowler has ever got for me in a season. works out to be 11.13 wickets a game, he only played 15 games because he was called up for the 3rd and 4th tests of the second series of the season and missed one game while playing for england in the 4th test.

Attachments

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Surely he only managed 155 for you then, taking away the 12 Test wickets? :)

Have to ask, what were your other bowlers like?!