• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
ODI annihilation

My first ODI double ton...

Also, Charles Patrick managed 9/14 in an NCL game last season - no screenshot of that, forgot :(

NikhilN

International Regular
My highest with kent in first class...414 all out.I have ICC for Playstaion so I cannot take screenshots

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator

A rather good run of form.. followed that up with another 100 and 50 in the Second Test against Zimbabwe.

He's on for a really big haul this season.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year

He's holds both my game format records and is still going!

He didn't slump near the end, scoring 5000 runs in 4 years.

Captained since 2040/41 and am now in 2048/49

Cloete

International Captain
he's probably used photoshop to make his ODI look better.

Would have been impressive enough anyway. That is an absolutely amazing record.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
I have 276* in a non-international OD match. Not that impressive when you consider it was against Minor Counties though... :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
he's probably used photoshop to make his ODI look better.

Would have been impressive enough anyway. That is an absolutely amazing record.
LOL

Nope.

I tried to put his H.S. down.

One match I tried out the cheat where you can get more than 50 overs in a One Day Match and Williams scored 433!