• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Downloads for 1CC 2002

54dogs

Cricket Spectator
Does any one know of any downloads for ICC 2002?
there are heaps for ICC2 Re: player updates ansd scenario's but none that I can find for ICC 2002.

It's a shame that some game company hasn't picked up on the potential of this type of cricket game and really gone into greater detail ie like Champ Manager.
Apart from some gameplay tweaks, all the ICC series needed to develop better was career development, and realistic world domestic leagues with a slightly more realistic stat generator.

anyway I ramble.
If anyone has any hints for downloads or updating/editing databases for ICC 2002 I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Mallory

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea sorry mate i doubt if they are going to update this any further..

and as far as i know i havent seen any database editors etc for 2002 version..

Really Sad factor yea..