• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket game for ps2

Andre

International Regular
Hi Karpathi, welcome to the forums :)

You can purchase Cricket 2002 on PS2 from the Cricket Web online store or from any other good quality online store on the web (sportinggifts.com is a good one).

Alternatively, if you are willing to wait a few months, Cricket 2004 is supposedly set for a December release.

Kaparthi

Cricket Spectator
Thanks for the replies friends. I bought a ps2 in USA and dvd format in UK is pal. Can I play pal format in USA play stations

Cloete

International Captain
Kaparthi said:
Thanks for the replies friends. I bought a ps2 in USA and dvd format in UK is pal. Can I play pal format in USA play stations
no. the PS2's in USA are NTSC and they don't support PAL. There is a way of doing it tho, but i'm not an expert. i'm sure someone else will be able to help you mate