• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beach Cricket 2002: Records

Rich2001

International Captain
Neil do you hold any records for Beach Cricket?

My first ever match and if I didn't break a few then Iam surprised!

Attached is the scorecard for you to look at :)

Oh and that's a ture reflection of a England vs Australia game :lol:

Attachments

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Must say that's damn impressive for a first time effort.

The AI still out-thinks me more than I would like it to!

McGrath's 0/105 is the worst figures I've ever seen but my brother's recorded 278* in career mode. As for a friendly, that's biggest I've seen and can't help thinking that there was a 270+ on for Tresco as the batsmen are incredible in the last 10 balls if they're really well set.

There should be a line with MoM on the bottom of the Scorecard, so I'll fix that :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Recorded 287* with Tresco today.

Then realised that he was scoring 8s, 9s, 10s and 11s.

Fixed that one :)

Cloete

International Captain
jamee999 said:
NS Pickup 7/5 against me in carrer mode
there goes the last remaining piece of realism drifting away :lol::lol: :P:P

nha i'm just folling with ya neil

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Cloete said:
there goes the last remaining piece of realism drifting away :lol::lol: :P:P

nha i'm just folling with ya neil
I have to wonder what you were doing to manage that, Jamee :)

It's not as if I'm that good a bowler on it, either. Somewhere between Muralitharan and Mortaza :)

Should see some of the tripe I managed to get it to come out with while I was trying to add "Quick Play" into it.

Trescothick 331* and Dillon 5/0 were the picks...