• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing Cricket 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi lord_of_darkness,

Actually I don't think that Sriram will join us. He's already involved in developing 'Mumbai Cricket' with Yaju.

By the way, I have learned a bit of Java and C++ but I have developed most of my programs using Visual Basic because it's so easy..
:cheesy:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea i know a bit of Visual Basic

but i just started learning that i will start learning it better

can u send the Visual.b code for amazing cricket :P??

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi lord_of_darkness,

I am sorry to tell you this but it seems that I have lost the code. I am trying to search for the code. It may be in some folder on my PC or in any of the (huge load) of CDs and floppies that I have.

I haven't thought of keeping the code in a proper place and that's probably because I am just a casual programmer and not professional. I am trying hard to find it and I'll send it to you when I get it. However, if I'm unable to find it then we'll have to write a new one from scratch...

Keep hopes alive :D :D

Regards,
QuickFire.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
That's great,

You'll have to wait for a longer period. Then also, I'm sure that I'll be able to find it soon. :D

LankanPrince

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi Quickfire,

I thought Amazing Cricket 2002 was a great game. Are you planning on releasing future versions? I have a suggestion that would make your game truly amazing. Implementing team scorecards and statistics. 8D

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
New version Coming Soon!!

Hi everyone,

Finally all your wishes are coming true. Do you know the total no. of downloads for Amazing Cricket 2002 is about 20000? Unbelievable? Well, almost 15000 are from CricketWeb and about 5000 from WinSite servers...

This inspired me to develop a new version of Amazing Cricket...
called... Amazing Cricket 2003...

Many of you requested me to implement the XP styles since I believe most of you've got Windows XP by now...The new version will let you see those visuals and along with that...many other features...

Improved team rating and score generation... Improved user interface and lots more...

Expect the release to be this weekend...
Thanks for your support...

QuickFire.:D

James

Cricket Web Owner

Would you like a new page for Amazing Cricket 2003 so Amazing Cricket 2002 remains on the site?

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi James,

Amazing Cricket 2003 is only tested under Windows XP. Testing on other platforms such as Windows 98 and Me is yet to be done.

If they run alright on other platforms, then we'll not need the previous version. If it fails to run on those platforms, then will definitely need a seperate page.

I'll inform you about that. By the way, anyone willing to test out Amazing Cricket 2003 on Win 95, Win 98, Win Me, Win NT and Win 2000, please contact me soon.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.