• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hightest Individual score i've seen in ICC2009

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
I was having a one day series against England with Phil Hughes going gang busters.
190 in 160 balls.
See attachment. :ph34r:

Attachments

Last edited:

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I managed to pass 200 once with Phil Hughes in a one dayer.

I just completed the 2027 World Cup and Hughes retired right before it (the WC was in April). Didn't stop me from getting my highest ODI score in the semi final :D

I also scored 390 in the world cup against Canada, and scored 403 against Pakistan in the series before the WC at the end of the previous season, when Hughes was still in my side. Purple patch of big scores...

Attachments