• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stump Camera

leedon

Cricket Spectator
Good afternoon guys,

This may be the wrong part of the forum but i am in the process of creating a stump camera and i wanted to see if this is something anyone would find useful and to figure out what kind of price would be acceptable.

The camera will be capable of a minimum of 640x480
The battery will be rechargable and will last 8 hours
Recording will be the best i can get, 32GB micro SD seems the most likely.

Power switch on the rear of the stump along with power switch.
Copying the files off is simple, just unscrew the part of the stump and connect via USB to a PC (or take the memory card out)

There is also at extra cost a wireless option that will transmit it to a receiver in addition to recording it.

So questions, comments, is this worth making any things that i have missed.

I am hopeing to put something together for about £40 for the basic stump camera, and more for the wireless since this is pretty new tech in a small package.

I have a test video for Mk1, so i can post that up if you fancy a gander at the quality (i used a 720x480 camera)

If you want to provisionally put your name down for one, i will make a list and when i have the final price i will let you know.

Thanks