• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SA players

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
Currently I'm working and living in Amsterdam and I was having a look around to join a dutch team as they actually invest a lot of money in the sport.

Two days ago I was having a beer with an Englishmen talking about the England vs Bangladesh series.

And I told him that not Australia is the better cricket country (a few drinks later:)) but SA.

I mean the current SA squad is quite impressive, England has Strauss, Kwieswetter, Pietersen, Trott, Prior etc... The Netherlands have Ten Doeschatte. All good players.

Imagine an opening bat with G. Smith and Straus, Pietersen on 3, Dumminy, De Villiers etc...

Would give an extra dimension to the game :-)

What's your thought about this?