• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Running ICC on XP

cheezypilchards

Cricket Spectator
Hi there!

I am not able to play the original version of the international cricket captain game on windows XP, as it keeps on popping up with a message saying change system font size to small fonts on the control panel. there is no small fonts option though on the control panel, and when i have tried changing the compatilibility mode to either windows 95 or 98, as it ran before on windows 95, none of the options work, the message regarding small fonts keeps on popping up.

If anyone has any idea what I am on about i would very much appreciate their help. If there are any updates or downloads to make the original game run on windows XP that would be great!

Cheers!