• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing Cricket 2003

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi,

Its finally up and running. Amazing Cricket 2003 is online and is released for everyone. Its a sequel to the most popular game on CricketWeb 'Amazing Cricket 2002'. If you liked that one, you'll love this sequel. Here's whats in store:

Implemented the XP visual styles for the Windows XP community. Done some more optimizations and a few changes were made to get the game working more realistically. Noticeable among these are the improved artificial intelligence, improved team behavior and a single player mode. Some of the suggestions made by the users of previous version were also taken into account.

You can download the game from CricketWeb Download Center:
http://www.cricketweb.net/downloadscentre/freeware/amazingcricket.shtml

Don't waste your valuable time. Just go and download the game now. It's neither heavy on your system nor heavy on bandwidth. It's just 48 KBs and can be run on almost any system running any version of Windows [Tested in 98/Me/XP only but expected to work on other versions as well].

Note: Please note that the 'Amazing Cricket 2002' and 'Amazing Cricket 2003: Testing' threads are locked for further posting. Please make all your posts including suggesstions, comments on Amazing Cricket 2003 here only.

Thanks & Enjoy,
QuickFire.

juztinlanger

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
That's an awesome game.

I have a suggestion for the next one. It would be cool if you could have pitch conditions, and play differs accordingly. :)

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Its not intended to be different either.
I have just optimized the match engine a little and put in a single player mode, an innings recorder and thats it...

The rest are all visual stuff for Windows XP....:lol: :lol: