• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Howzat Online Cricket Game

Jakester1288

International Regular
Wait, so it's no loner the trial version. I'm signing up lads.

Just Jakester1288
Killers CC for the team.

Last edited:

Jakester1288

International Regular
It seems like there's no one on much at all unless you organise a game, or, everyone is on but is playing a game or not in the play section.

I've only played one game and came 7 runs short (IIRC), a reasonably big loss in 5 over games. It was my first game, so I went alright, considering the first over I scored like 1, due to missing the ball and not knowing how to bat or time the ball until I turned hints on.

Good, addictive game though, want to play more!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
they added this to facebook, pretty fun game...am hooked on it, plus all my Dutch cricket friends haha

Blaze 18

Banned
This is the best online cricket game I have played, ever. The controls are simple enough to master and the game itself does not lag too much. More importantly, there are no cheats for this game, which makes the playing experience infinitely more pleasurable.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I was ranked fifth in the world or something at this game about two months after it started up. Then I just stopped playing. Reckon I'd probably get dominated now. :p