• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

EAS Cricket 07 patches - Pakistan fantasy ODI kit

Gilly_da_gr8

Cricket Spectator

Pakistan ODI fantasy kit

More screenshots included with the download! (Sorry for the poor preview quality)​

• Look for the "Pak_fant_odikit_Gilly_da_gr8" file download link below.
  • Download it.
  • Extract it to the place you wish.
  • Gently copy the file - "2bdc719c27550d9bcd0484acc0bdbd37.fsh" and place it in the Game's Root directory i.e the folder that has Cricket 07 game.
  • Now ya are all done.
  • Start playing the game, and see the change in display over there.
  • The patch ya are gonna download will replace the default ODI kit of Pakistan.
  • I am not responsible for the problem caused by the file you are downloading.
  • If you wish to remove this patch, just search for this file - 2bdc719c27550d9bcd0484acc0bdbd37.fsh, just remove it from there.
  • Happy playing :)
  • Thank you

Have your say on the ups and downs of my downloads.
Thanks.

Attachments