• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's Review of Ashes Cricket 2009

Matt79

Global Moderator
Will the patch be automatically included in new versions from hereon in. Otherwise, is it DLC for the 360? Have to get my 360 online.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Eek, sounds technical. Until this gen of consoles I liked them because you just plugged the things in once, then plugged in your catridge or CD and that was it - there was nothing else you needed to do. Will have to dig out the box to see whether I got a wireless receiver, and configure it and have to pay for XBL presumably. Oh, the suffering never ends ;)

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I imagine you can download the file on to a flash drive from someone else's 360 if that person has XBL. You should then be able to upload it on your 360. Almost positive you can do this on PS3.

Obviously it'd be just easier to get XBL (silver membership at the very least needed I believe in order to download stuff). :p

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Eek, sounds technical. Until this gen of consoles I liked them because you just plugged the things in once, then plugged in your catridge or CD and that was it - there was nothing else you needed to do. Will have to dig out the box to see whether I got a wireless receiver, and configure it and have to pay for XBL presumably. Oh, the suffering never ends ;)
360's don't come with wireless adapters. Enjoy paying the extra hundred bucks.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If you have one for your PC you may as well just use that, don't shell out for the official one.